in partnership with Jobs4Heroes
Training, full-time, part time
& casual employment
opportunities exist in the traffic management industry from
Traffic Management Association of Australia (TMAA).
Open to veterans and their families and members
of the ADF with a medical discharge, offering
nationally-recognised formal qualifications
and provide personal support to you while
you are training.
We are taking registrations
all around Australia.
Fill out your interest NOW!
These courses are being run in Brisbane, Queensland
and the 1st course starts End of July 2021.
WHITE CARD (GENERAL
CONSTRUCTION INDUCTION) COURSE
• One day course*
• This card is required prior to entering
construction sites and prior to 20 hour
Traffic Control course placement.
• One day theory plus 20 hours onsite
• One day theory and practical*
• Complete Traffic Main Roads (TMR)
Working In Proximity to Traffic 1 & 2
• Course enables person to place signage
and devices on QLD roads (e.g. become
a ute driver).
New Entrant minimum requirements:
1. Hold a current drivers license,
2. Have access to own transport and be
available to work (e.g. casual, part time
and full time opportunities available)
3. Pass AATM’s interview process
4. Candidates must successfully
complete training and receive
TMR TC Industry Authority prior to
offer of employment.
Once a New Entrant holds a White Card and a Traffic Control Industry Authority they can seek work as a Traffic Controller.
• Conditions apply
• More information will be sent to you upon
registering your interest.